Dream girl
The sun was highThe sky was glittering
I saw a girl who was shy, shining and shimmering.
I was attracted as a magnet
She paid no interest
Thought, if she could be my mate
But Alas! She was in haste.
She rushed off perhaps to her home
To her hats off,
I couldn’t talk to her because she wasn’t all alone!
This attraction was strange yet true!
I thought was that any flu.
But, I was hit and healthy, fit and fine!
Was she an illusion or the one who should be mine?
This is the question which often disturbs me and then says, “GOOD MORNING YOU ARE LATE, ITS NINE!”
3 comments:
THIS POEM IS FABULOUS.AND OF COURSE THE WAY ITS WRITTEN IS ADMIRING.THIS POEM CLEARLY SIGNIFES ABOUT THE POET.AND I THINK THE POET IS OF GREAT PERSONALTY.THE PICTURE IS VERY TOUCHING.WHO IS THE POETS DREAM GIRL .THIS QESTION OFTEN DISTURBS ME .
this is a fantastic poem.....i have no words 2 express my feelings about this gr8 poem...the poet of this poem is actually an outstanding person...his feelings are great....but seriously its a matter of discussion whoz his REAL DREAM GIRL...but abt the poem ....ah!no words ....gud work done abhishek bhaiya...keep it up.
shinin.. and malya.. am really greatful 2 u both ...thanx.... 4 ur such a nice support....:)
Post a Comment